Set your career in motion with ATESTEO. Join the leader in drivetrain testing at our new test center in East Lansing, Michigan!About us
ATESTEO is the worldwide leading independent drivetrain specialist, offering automobile manufacturers around the globe a full range of powertrain testing and engineering services. We support manufacturers of passenger cars, commercial trucks, rail vehicles, and off-road vehicles to develop best-in-class drive systems for internal combustion engines, electric and hybrid vehicle drive systems, and propulsion systems of the future.
ATESTEO combines testing and engineering depth, continuous innovation, and superior execution to deliver reliable and valid test results.
Our innovative strength relies on the expertise and experience of each and every employee. It is their qualifications and motivation that make us the leading specialist in drivetrain testing. Come join our collegial environment and shape the future of mobility!
ATESTEO is growing! We are opening a new test center in Lansing, Michigan — the perfect opportunity for you to contribute to building our newest location from the ground up. Get in on the action and bring your ideas to life!Your Responsibilities
- Make transport and supply trips, possibly with overnight stays
- Load and unload vehicles
- Drive industrial trucks and vehicles, possibly with a trailer
- Support incoming/outgoing goods and the warehouse
- Do general work, e.g., unpack, check, commission, store and retrieve, and pack goods
- Motivation and commitment
- Current, valid, clean Michigan driver’s license
- Licensed to drive commercial vehicles
- Safely drive larger vehicles, including with a trailer
- Must be willing to make transport and supply trips with loading and unloading activities
- Basic knowledge of ADR and load securing
- Willingness to work flexible hours
- Willingness to work in the area of incoming/outgoing goods
- Manual skills and physical resilience
- Orderly and organized
- Excellent teamwork and communication skills: you enjoy collaborating with team members and customers, and welcome the opportunity to interact with anyone
- Friendly, well-groomed, and customer-oriented
- Strong communication skills in both oral and written English
- Basic personal computer skills in MS Office suite
ATESTEO offers unique experiences and personalized career development in a variety of interesting jobs at a growing international company. You can expect a top-notch work atmosphere with quick decision-making processes, pleasant and personal interaction, respectful cooperation with supervisors and colleagues, and ergonomic and safe workplace design.
As part of ATESTEO, you’ll enjoy excellent compensation and a comprehensive benefits package that includes our own health management plan, company pension plans, and much more.Contact
Ready to join our team? Apply now!
We will consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability status, medical condition, pregnancy, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
Would you like to work at the No. 1 for Drivetrain Testing and strengthen our team at ATESTEO? Apply here by using our online application form. You cann fill in your contact information and upload your cover letter, CV and certificates.