Sales Engineer with a Focus on Measurement Technology and Calibration
Set your career in motion with ATESTEO. Join the leader in drivetrain testing at our new test center in East Lansing, Michigan!About us
ATESTEO is the worldwide leading independent drivetrain specialist, offering automobile manufacturers around the globe a full range of powertrain testing and engineering services. We support manufacturers of passenger cars, commercial trucks, rail vehicles, and off-road vehicles to develop best-in-class drive systems for internal combustion engines, electric and hybrid vehicle drive systems, and propulsion systems of the future.
ATESTEO combines testing and engineering depth, continuous innovation, and superior execution to deliver reliable and valid test results.
Our innovative strength relies on the expertise and experience of each and every employee. It is their qualifications and motivation that make us the leading specialist in drivetrain testing. Come join our collegial environment and shape the future of mobility!
ATESTEO is growing! We are opening a new test center in Lansing, Michigan — the perfect opportunity for you to contribute to building our newest location from the ground up. Get in on the action and bring your ideas to life!Your responsibilities
- Represent our company when visiting staff of our industrial customers at every level of the hierarchy
- Report directly to our President
- Lead technical discussions about our products and services in the fields of measurement and control technology and actuator technology
- Submit customer requirements to product management and manage follow-up discussions
- Assist in managing the implementation of modern systems (e.g., CRM)
- Actively support the introduction of new products.
- Plan and conduct customer seminars and participate in trade fairs and symposiums
- Analyze and report on sales and market developments in North America
- Ideally, after successfully completing your studies with a focus on electronics and mechanics, you will have spent some time working on test benches or in a laboratory with combustion engines, electric motors, or process engineering systems in the medical technology, aerospace, or automotive industry
- You have spent several years as an application engineer, enjoy customer contact and technical testing work and wish to further develop customer contacts
- You are successful and enjoy explaining mechanical, electronic and software products.
- Your strengths lie in being oriented to facts and figures and being outgoing in dealing with a variety of people
- You are an optimist who tolerates frustration and you are capable of working in tough situations
- You have a strong inner drive and are reliable
- You have a strong will to succeed with customers
- You have a high willingness to travel (approximately up to three days a week)
ATESTEO offers unique experiences and personalized career development in a variety of interesting jobs at a growing international company. You can expect a top-notch work atmosphere with quick decision-making processes, pleasant and personal interaction, respectful cooperation with supervisors and colleagues, and ergonomic and safe workplace design.
As part of ATESTEO, you’ll enjoy excellent compensation and a comprehensive benefits package that includes our own health management plan, company pension plans, and much more.Contact
Ready to join our team? Apply now!
We will consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability status, medical condition, pregnancy, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
ATESTEO does provide sponsorship for employment visa status based on business need. However, for this position, please only apply if you DO NOT need sponsorship to work in the Unites States now or in the future. We are unable to consider candidates who require sponsorship