NVH Test Bench Engineer
Set your career in motion with ATESTEO. Join the leader in drivetrain testing at our new test center in East Lansing, Michigan!About us
ATESTEO is the worldwide leading independent drivetrain specialist, offering automobile manufacturers around the globe a full range of powertrain testing and engineering services. We support manufacturers of passenger cars, commercial trucks, rail vehicles, and off-road vehicles to develop best-in-class drive systems for internal combustion engines, electric and hybrid vehicle drive systems, and propulsion systems of the future.
ATESTEO combines testing and engineering depth, continuous innovation, and superior execution to deliver reliable and valid test results.
Our innovative strength relies on the expertise and experience of each and every employee. It is their qualifications and motivation that make us the leading specialist in drivetrain testing. Come join our collegial environment and shape the future of mobility!
ATESTEO is growing! We are opening a new test center in Lansing, Michigan — the perfect opportunity for you to contribute to building our newest location from the ground up. Get in on the action and bring your ideas to life!Your Responsibilities
- Execute simulations in NVH test benches
- Create test programs and parameterize automation systems and test bench units
- Design, implement, and commission test structures for acoustics and functional tests on vehicle drive systems
- Carry out tests, measurements, analysis, and evaluation
- Analyze errors in the event of deviations from the target specifications, optimize operating strategies, and develop improvement and solution strategies
- Communicate with our national and international customers
- Present measurement results and prepare test reports
- Participate in technology development with regard to testing
- BS or Master Degree in Engineering (preferably Electrical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering)
- Proficient in common programming languages
- Experience in various fields of electrical vehicle technology
- Experience with test bench automation systems
- Proficient in using measurement, control, and automation technology
- Proficient using MS Office suite
ATESTEO offers unique experiences and personalized career development in a variety of interesting jobs at a growing international company. You can expect a top-notch work atmosphere with quick decision-making processes, pleasant and personal interaction, respectful cooperation with supervisors and colleagues, and ergonomic and safe workplace design.
As part of ATESTEO, you’ll enjoy excellent compensation and a comprehensive benefits package that includes our own health management plan, company pension plans, and much more.Contact
Ready to join our team? Apply now!
We will consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability status, medical condition, pregnancy, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
ATESTEO does provide sponsorship for employment visa status based on business need. However, for this position, please only apply if you DO NOT need sponsorship to work in the Unites States now or in the future. We are unable to consider candidates who require sponsorship
Wir haben mit der ausgeschriebenen Stelle Ihr Interesse geweckt? Bewerben Sie sich ganz einfach und schnell über unser Online-Bewerbungsformular und laden Sie dort Ihr Anschreiben, Ihren Lebenslauf sowie Ihre Zeugnisse hoch.