Set your career in motion with ATESTEO. Join the leader in drivetrain testing at our new test center in Lansing, Michigan!About us
ATESTEO is the worldwide leading independent drivetrain specialist, offering automobile manufacturers around the globe a full range of powertrain testing and engineering services. We support manufacturers of passenger cars, commercial trucks, rail vehicles, and off-road vehicles to develop best-in-class drive systems for internal combustion engines, electric and hybrid vehicle drive systems, and propulsion systems of the future.
ATESTEO combines testing and engineering depth, continuous innovation, and superior execution to deliver reliable and valid test results.
Our innovative strength relies on the expertise and experience of each and every employee. It is their qualifications and motivation that make us the leading specialist in drivetrain testing. Come join our collegial environment and shape the future of mobility!
ATESTEO is growing! We are opening a new test center in Lansing, Michigan — the perfect opportunity for you to contribute to building our newest location from the ground up. Get in on the action and bring your ideas to life!Your Responsibilities
- Support the Managing Director and departments in commercial and organizational matters
- Manage the MD’s calendar and correspondence, keep the MD and team advised of changes
- Sort, screen, and distribute incoming and outgoing mail
- Retrieve and archive documents
- Create orders, record incoming goods and invoices in the purchasing system
- Do filing, prepare for and organize internal and external meetings, perform other administrative and organizational tasks as needed
- Complete general correspondence and perform various administrative tasks
- Liaison to the organizational units of ATESTEO Germany, especially to HR and Finance
- Assist with special projects as needed
- Associate’s degree; Bachelor’s degree preferred (business, communications, public relations, journalism)
- 2+ years of experience as a team assistant
- Demonstrated ability to support senior-level management
- Proficient in MS Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Excellent planning, organizational, time management, and communication skills
- Must be able to take direction from multiple individuals and have proven ability to prioritize tasks with conflicting deadlines.
- Structured and precise working style
- Team player, highly reliable, high level of integrity in order to deal with confidential matters appropriately
- Attention to detail, anticipating needs, and being proactive
- Excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skills in English
- Strong oral communication skills in English
- Basic German skills are a real plus
ATESTEO offers unique experiences and personalized career development in a variety of interesting jobs at a growing international company. You can expect a top-notch work atmosphere with quick decision-making processes, pleasant and personal interaction, respectful cooperation with supervisors and colleagues, and ergonomic and safe workplace design.
As part of ATESTEO, you’ll enjoy excellent compensation and a comprehensive benefits package that includes our own health management plan, company pension plans, and much more.Contact
Ready to join our team? Apply now!
We will consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability status, medical condition, pregnancy, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
Wir haben mit der ausgeschriebenen Stelle Ihr Interesse geweckt? Bewerben Sie sich ganz einfach und schnell über unser Online-Bewerbungsformular und laden Sie dort Ihr Anschreiben, Ihren Lebenslauf sowie Ihre Zeugnisse hoch.