You have the following rights if the respective legal requirements are met:
- You have the right to receive information about the personal data saved about you. (Article 15 GDPR).
- You have the right to request the correction of incorrect information (Article 16 GDPR).
- You have the right to request the deletion (Article 17) or restriction of processing (Article 18 GDPR) of data which is no longer required. Insofar as statutory retention obligations exist; e.g., for business correspondence under commercial law and tax law or another statutory exception, data will not be deleted, but only their processing will be restricted.
- You may at any time object to the processing of your data for direct marketing purposes and, for special reasons, also to the further processing of your data (Article 21 GDPR).
- You have the right to data transferability (Article 20 GDPR); that is, the right to request the data you have provided us in a structured, current, and machine-readable format and to transmit this data to another person responsible without our interference; if necessary, you also have the right to request that we transmit the data directly to another person responsible if this is technically feasible.
- We do not use fully automated decision making within the meaning of Art. 22 of the General Data Protection Regulation for the establishment and implementation of a contractual or service relationship. Profiling does not take place.
Right of objection: In accordance with Article 21 Section 2 GDPR, you may object to the processing of your data for direct marketing purposes at any time. The processing of your data will then be restricted to other purposes for which it is necessary, and will no longer be processed for direct marketing. Furthermore, you can also object to the additional processing of your data if there is a special reason.
To assert your rights, please contact the address: Mr. Stefan Kleinermann, Kleinermann & Sohn GmbH, Max-Planck-Str. 9, 52499 Baesweiler, Germany, Phone: +49 2401 605410, firstname.lastname@example.org
If you believe that the processing of your data violates data protection law, you can complain to a supervisory authority (Article 77 GDPR). The local and responsible supervisory authority for us is the Landesbeauftragte für Datenschutz und Informationsfreiheit Nordrhein-Westfalen, Kavalleriestraße 2-4, 40213 Düsseldorf, Germany, Phone: +49 211 38424–0, Fax: +49 211 38424– 10,