Torque measuring system DST series
The torque measuring system of the DST-series are extremely compact torquemeters. They extend the ATESTEO product offering with robust and precise measuring systems for a wide range of applications in the manufacturing industry. The shaft-based torquemeter DST-series uses the well-established infrared telemetry for data transmission. The torquemeters are completely immune against electromagnetic disturbances in their optical data transmission and do not radiate any electromagnetic waves. The measuring body, mounted on a single side, allows higher accuracy when measuring on the output side.
Our torque measuring systems of the DST series
- Compact design
- Measuring ranges from 5 to 20 Nm
- Standard measuring accuracy 0.1 %
- Active temperature compensation
- Standard integrated speed measurement with 60 pulses/revolution
- Speed stability up to 20,000 rpm
- Measuring system mounted on one side for higher accuracy on the output side
- Flexible rubber or metal bellows couplings optional
- Frequency and voltage output
Your desired product is not listed or you need specific requirements for your product? Then send us an e-mail. We will be happy to advise you.